PRAISE CHALLENGE

 


Psalm 67:7 KJV

[7] God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.


Welcome to the month of June. This month will be to you a month of Sweetness and Watered Garden., which depicts fruitfulness, productivity and harvest. Everything that has been bitter will turn to sweetness. Get ready for a change that comes with pleasant surprises . When the children of Israel left the Red Sea, they were in the wilderness for three days without water. They got to Marah, and the water there was bitter. The Lord shewed Moses a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet. Irrespective of how your journey in life has been, the Lord is set to do a new thing that will not make you remember the former things anymore. When the change of Joseph came after his bitter experience in the pit, in slavery and the prison, it was a promotion beyond his imagination. Everything will work together for your good. When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, it was like a dream. The Lord will work in your life beyond your request or imagination. Be prepared to receive a testimony that looks like a dream. Start this month with an attitude of gratitude and with high expectations as we approach the end of the first half year. Let’s start a. 30 day praise challenge today where we look for a reason to thank God or dance throughout this month. On the third of this month by the grace of God will mark my 27th wedding anniversary and on the 4th, my 52nd birthday. I already started my praise challenge. It’s not just because of these that I’m praising God but because I’m counting my blessings. I may not have it all but I’m grateful for life, my salvation, all that I have and those yet to come. How about you? As we thank Him, He will do more. The things of joy will increase in our tabernacles in Jesus name.

Shalom 

Folake Olukoyede 

Comments

  1. Orekoya Jessica1 June 2022 at 16:09

    It is good to give thanks to the Lord. A grateful heart is a thankful heart. I accept the challenge. God has been so good to me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen & amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. He that started a good thing in our life will continue to prove Himself faithful, happy birthday in advance and more glorious anniversary celebration. Love you my dearest sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give thanks to the Lord of Lords for His mercies endeureth for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen and amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  6. i Join you in the 30 day praise challenge ma, We all have reasons to PRAISE Almighty God. The Bible says "In everything , Give thanks"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to GOD Almighty for HIS Mercy and FAITHFULNESS.
    Praise shall never cease from our mouth in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen & Amen ma! Happy birthday and congratulations. Also joining the 30 days praise challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uncontrollable Circumstances of life

DON’T GIVE UP

COUNT IT ALL JOY