Uncontrollable Circumstances of life


I woke on the 4th of June which was my birthday with a heart of thanksgiving. I honestly have so many reasons to thank God looking at the goodness of God in my life. It was a Sunday and the church celebrated me, coupled with the fact that the day before was our 28th wedding anniversary. So it was double celebration characterized with so much singing and dancing, giving glory to God. 


Usually my parents will call early to sing and pray, which was their custom for all their children and grandchildren, but they didn’t call me. I assumed it was because it was a Sunday and they knew we will be getting ready for church. After service I called to ask why they didn’t call me, my mom said I should put that aside. They prayed for me. I spoke with my mom thrice that day, the last was 6pm when she called saying she will be going to buy something. I said I’ll come the following day to take since she prefers I drive her instead of her driver, but she said I shouldn’t bother. My dad called me at 8:30pm that my mom said he should take her to the hospital. By 11:30pm, she passed to glory. It was devastating. God loves us so much and gave us mama and in His time He took her.


 I try not to breakdown too often, (though I still cry), so that I don’t make God regret He gave me such a wonderful guiding angel. It’s not easy though but it made me realize that some things are inevitable and uncontrollable. It takes trusting and depending on God to carry through. There is nobody on earth that will not exit this side of the divide to go to the home that Jesus has prepared for us. This earth is a market. Nobody goes to market and doesn’t return home. 


So many glorious things were said concerning her (check https://www.forevermissed.com/olasimbo-idowu-oremade/about )


An engineer was so overwhelmed by the testimonies that he said to his friend what will be said concerning you? Hmmm let’s inculcate the habit of doing good knowing that one day everything will come to an end and we will give account to our maker.

Shalom

Folake Olukoyede 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. May Mama soul continue to rest in peace πŸ™.

      Delete
  2. May her soul rest in prefect peace .... It is well

    ReplyDelete
  3. May her soul rest in perfect peace πŸ•Š️πŸ•Š️πŸ•Š️

    ReplyDelete
  4. May her soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how aged children of God should depart this market place. No wahala. No carrying jigbajigba spending millions of Naira yet losing your loved ones. May God repose her soul. Maamaa, Adieu!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is well ma,the holy spirit will continue to comfort you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanking God for her life and the great impact her life made.It is also a point of reflection for me who is still alive.What shall my legacy be ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. May God help us to finish well and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May God help me live a worthwhile life. Be consoled mummy mee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to exit this life.She saw it coming by telling you she will be going to buy something and you shouldn't bother yourself helping her...Blessed is the memory of the just..May her soul rest well

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a way to live this world, We bless GOD for Mama's life on Earth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COUNT IT ALL JOY

DON’T GIVE UP