APPRECIATING GOD’S FAITHFULNESS

APPRECIATING GOD’S FAITHFULNESS 

Today’s article is dedicated to appreciating God for my 25 years in marriage. Precisely 3rd of June 1995, I got married. It hasn’t been hitch free. It has been full of good times and otherwise but in  everything I give God thanks. Everybody goes through the good, the bad and the ugly. It’s now dependent on the individual to know which replay button to press. Whichever one that is chosen, if we look deeply, we will see God in it. It’s only by His mercy that we’re not consumed. I choose to stand on what Apostle Paul said in Phil 4:8 that we should think on the things that are pure, lovely and of good report. Everything we think about has a way of injecting strength/weakness or joy/unhappiness in us. Every phase has its own challenge. Looking back today, I can only thank God for His faithfulness and grace that is always sufficient.

Tomorrow by God’s grace I’ll be 50years. If it had not been for the Lord who was on my side I can’t be putting pen on paper. The journey is still far if Jesus tarries, and there are no worries because I know who holds my hand. I appreciate my husband, Apostle Tony Olukoyede, the wonderful children that God has given me and the awesome people He has surrounded me with. I’m truly blessed. I put a challenge to you as the first half of this year comes to an end, to appreciate one person per day. Let them know they mean a lot to you. I saw this Appreciation challenge somewhere and it struck a chord in me. The greatest and simplest gift you can give is appreciation. I appreciate everyone reading this piece. You matter to me. Love you all.


Folakemi Olukoyede

Comments

  1. Glory to God! Happy 25th anniversary. It can only be by God
    Happy 50th birthday in advance too. God has just simply been awesomely good to you. He will pour out more of His beauty into your lives in this season and beyond,amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double Congratulations ma. The wine in your marriage will get more sweeter and better.
    And happy birthday ma. Joy unspeakable your portion in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wow! I thank God for your life ma. Well crafted & beautifully articulated. Happy 25th wedding anniversary to you & Apostle & Happy Birthday to you in advance.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a mighty God, we serve.
    Double congratulations my Sister. God will continue to shower you and your family with His mercies, grace and His unconditional love in Jesus mighty name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesom God! I celebrate you W.O.G. my mummy and a devoted mother you are.may your days be long and in good health condition. you are my mentor and inspiration. i celebrate the anointing of God upon your life ma. Double congratulations mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you ma, God is a faithful God, glory be to His name. He will continue to upload you and keep all that He has blessed you with and perfect it unto a perfect day. It continue to be brighter and brighter in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy wedding anniversary to you daddy and mummy, God Almighty in heaven will continue to let His light shine on you 🙏 IJN.
    A song for you.in Yoruba language.
    Oluwa to bi baba ni
    Okan ni Lana.
    Okan ni Loni.
    Okan ni o titi aye
    Lolorun mi.
    I appreciate you daddy and mummy long life and prosperity.ijn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations ma.
    Thanking God for your life and the great blessing you have been to many. You are highly celebrated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, wishing you a more fruitful, and fulfilling future in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, wishing you a more fruitful, and fulfilling future in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrat mumimy, God indeed has been faithful. Gods oil of joy will never cease to flow in your and despite the challenges that is ahead, may God's supernatural strength see you through. You and pastor are appreciated, enjoy everybit of your day 😘

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ma'am, I join the host of heaven to celebrate your silver jubilee, in a society where marriages rarely stand and homes are shattered, still the LORD of host stood by you and still standing with you. May you experience love like never before and may all your days be joyful. Happy birthday to you ma'am, it can only be God and ears have not heard, nor eyes seen what God has in store for you. You are blessed

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy wedding anniversary ma. God is good all the time.
    I thank God for the life of your entire family. Thanks for encouraging the upcoming ones like us.
    Happy birthday to you as well ma.

    ReplyDelete
  14. To God be all the glory. Happy wedding anniversary and golden jubilee birthday. God will grant all your heart desires. You shall reap and enjoy the fruits of your labour in good health. It shall continue to be well with you and all yours in Jesus Mighty name. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bless God for your life ma. And I thank God for all that you are and will continue to be in Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  16. God bless you ma for the write up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uncontrollable Circumstances of life

DON’T GIVE UP

COUNT IT ALL JOY